Maple and Birch Sap + Syrup Filtering Kit
- FILTER MAPLE SYRUP: Remove most unwanted sugar sand, niter and sediment from your maple and birch syrup made at home. Prolong the life span of expensive finishing filters.
- FILTER TREE SAP: Kaito Ridge maple sap filter kit helps you filter natural debris that may enter your sap during collection while out in the sugar bush. Remove debris from maple sap, birch sap, and more.
- EASY TO USE: Simply pour your sap through the filter and into a food grade container or evaporator pan. For syrup, simply pour hot syrup through the filter using a metal sieve or strainer for support. Enjoy your newly made syrup!
- WASHABLE AND REUSABLE: Simply rinse your filter with hot water and allow to air dry when finished. Filters can be used several times before discarding.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 3 filters complete with instruction guide copyright Kaito Ridge.
Make maple syrup at home! This Kaito Ridge maple syrup filter kit includes three pre-filters and an instruction guide to filtering sap and syrup. Remove debris from your freshly collected birch or maple sap! Remove and reduce sugar sand from your syrup during the boiling process. Each filter can be rinsed and reused several times before discarding. Can be used in conjunction with an Orlon, wool or synthetic finishing filter for maximum clarity.